Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Lucky 7 Game!

Okay, so maybe NOT so lucky, but I was tagged to do this challenge by Lissa Price, author of the fantastic dystopian thriller, STARTERS, and I have complied. The rules of this tag are simple (and reiterated in the video), but for those of you who are impatient here's the kicker...

Open your most recent novel or work-in-progress.
Turn to page 7 or page 77.
Count 7 lines down.
Copy (or read aloud in a vlog post) the next 7 sentences...in their entirety. No cheating or editing!!!
Then tag 7 more authors!

It's like a chain letter...only no one's going to die or become ill or penniless if you don't do it--as far as I know. Could be wrong. Anyways...here's the video I did, with bonus Hunger Games/Battle Royale comparison, Cookie Talk and Mayhem!

 

So now. On with the TAGGERY!

Kimberly Derting
Caitlin Kittredge
Gretchen McNeil
Scott Tracey
Tiffany Trent
Rachel Vincent
Brenna Yovanoff

 Get on it y'all!

1 comment:

  1. You need 60 pages of instructions to make the macaron? LOL! I don't think I've ever tasted one, but I probably should, since you've kind of convinced me that my life isn't complete without them :D.

    I liked the 7 lines from your book. Now that you mention it, I guess pirate drunk IS the drunkest you can get. :)

    Rachel Vincent!!!!! YAY! I am in love with her books! I hope she does the tag. She should do 7 lines from her book Before I Wake!!! *_*

    Gretchen McNeil, ooh, this'll be interesting. I hope she reads from her book Ten, I'm looking forward to reading that.

    ReplyDelete